300M Connecting Rods
Heavy Duty 300M aerospace grade material VR38DETT rods with ARP2000 bolts
Nissan GT-R 3.8L 24v VR38 DETT 300M Rods
Between Centers – 165.00mm
Big end – 59.00mm
Small end – 23.00mm
B.E Width – 22.80mm
Weight – 700g with bolts
Bolt size – 3/8″
Qty in Kit – 6pcs
Additional machining processes
Aluminum – Silicon/ Bronze bushing with radial groove
Dowel sleeves for perfect fit and accurate re-assembling
Grooves in Thrust Face for weight reduction
Aimed for the Extreme applications.
High tensile steel alloy renowned for its wear resistance properties and used where high strength properties are required.
Shot Peening for improved fatigue life
Magnaflux Inspection guarantees the consistency of the forged material meets our high quality standard
Multi Stage Heat Treat for maximum strength, dimensional stability, and fatigue life.
CNC machining for superior tolerances as tight as 0.0003’’
Optimal balancing for weight matched sets (+/- 1g)
Center to center is held to 001” tolerance
Finite Element Analysis FEA Computer generated stress analysis of con rods
ARP2000 Rod Bolts rated to 220,000psi
I-Beam Design – High tensile steel 300M
Combination tested to over 1000HP+
- strict forge and heat treatment processed forgings, hardness of 35-42 HR C.
- Aluminium/Silicon/Bronz alloy bushing
- 3D software re-designed critical C-bore area, special CNC machining ensure smooth commection and free of sharp edge, significantly improved strength
- Standard equipped with the best ARP Cust. Age 2000+ bolts (260,000PSI)
- Accurate sized and edge chamfered dowel sleeve for easy and accurate re-assembling.
- Sunnen hone solution for all big bore and pin bore finishing.
- Enlarged mating surface increase mating area strength significantly, and grinded mating surface makes re-assembling job accurate and easy.
- Thread-end is blinded to same length as bolt
- Radial grooved bushing crates an oil reservoir within PE improving pin lubrication.
- Cap is designed thicker than beam to increase strength.
- Special designed EP hole, establish arch form to undertake loading from BE.
- Ribbed PE is standard feature to minimum PE distortion under interia load.
- The oil groove on the big end surface is the standard feature.