***PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST***
REMOTE E-TUNING VIA COBB OR ECUTEK
- Linney Tuning offers remote e-tuning across the entire world. We have been tuning since 2002. More recently since the R35 GT-R introduction in 2007, when we imported the 1st one out of Japan we have since tuned over 2000 GT-R’s.
- Read EVERYTHING below
- Submit Form with ALL information requested below
- Use a battery charge while flashing first time. and don’t flash miles away from home/safe place if its risky battery will go flat
What’s happens after you submit the form below
- Once we have determined and agreed with the modifications you have performed we can then send you a base map to begin tuning.
- Once you have installed the map into the vehicle ECU we will need to go through the logging process.
- Once a log has been completed please send us the log, we will review it and send a revised map for you to log again.
For Cobb tuning
- User Manual: http://accessecu.com/support/docs/manuals/AP-GT-R-UserManual.pdf
- *** use a battery charger while flashing first time. When it asks do you want to save stock data select cancel (small button) otherwise will take 30 mins. Make sure climate control &is off*****
- In apmanager make sure running latest firmware (get firmware update)
- map switch 0= eco mode, map 1 = oem style, map 2 = 14psi boost, map 3 =18 psi boost.
- To switch between maps use Cruise control. Hit cancel with engine running and boost gauge showing. Then click up and down to switch maps. The boost gauge will show which map you are on i.e 0 no bars, map 1 (one bar) etc…
- Use apmanager to load up map
- NEW AccessPORT Manager Software
For Ecutek tuning
- Software Download: http://www.ecutek.com/Files/Downloads/AppDldInstaller.aspx
- User Manuals: http://www.linneytuning.com/user-manuals/
Set datalog list Cobb Tuning only
- A/F Corr. B1
- A/F Corr. B2
- Air Fuel B1
- Air Fuel B2
- Boost Left
- Boost Right
- Coolant Temp
- Engine Oil Temp
- Ign Advance
- Inj. Duty Cycle (%)
- Int. Cam Adv B1
- Int. Cam Adv B2
- Intake Air Temp
- Knock Sums (raw) —————————–[CBA cars only] 2009-2011 usdm cars
- Dynamic Timing Advance ———————[DBA cars only] 2012+ cars
- Maf V b1 —————–
- Maf V b2 —————– only for running a non-speed density tune (usually stock or near stock cars)
- MAP (PSI)
- RPM (RPM)
- Theo. Pulse Width (ms)
- Throttle Pos. B1 (%)
- Vehicle Speed (mph)
- Wastegate Duty (%)
Set datalog list Ecutek
Leave Pre-set parameters, unless otherwise asked… if running Speed density remove mass airflow. If we are not doing launch control testing please remove dig launch mode
Logging Driving Conditions
- First log we will need - Log, idle when warm. - Log, cruising around at steady states - Log, partial throttle, into say 5 pounds of boost.
- Second log we will need (usually after sending a revised map) - Stop there and send logs, if things are good i will then say
- Third log we will need (usually after the previous maps/logs are running well) - Log, partial throttle, into about 10 pounds of boost - Log, full throttle pulls from 2k-Redline
- Your car MUST be in good health / condition with NO hardware issues…or we simply can not and will not tune your GT-R, we can not tune round hardware bugs
- Ecutek requires a licence to be added to each ECU. GT-R needs ECM & TCM to run all features correctly
- Please get back to us in a timely fashion…we have had guys go awol for up to a year and then expect us to tune soon as possible and expect us to remember every single detail, which is impossible when we are dealing with 100’s emails a day.
- If you disappear for a while between tunes its a BIG help to us if you send an appropriate email with correct subject name, map version and a reminder of spec/fuel etc… we regularly get emails with blank subject and nothing in email body except a log
- Please do not chase us on facebook or chat. We are on email far more than you’ll find us on facebook. Similarly its common for people to send us email logs with no message then try discuss tune on facebook chat….as you can imagine this is totally unworkable for us and impossible to refer back quickly to old message chain.
- If we are calibrating your car, We ask that you do not seek technical advise from DIY owners, forums or similar. Please ask us first we will be the only people who actually knows whats going on in your tune.
Please do not start new email chains or delete messages. We receive many emails and to expedite your needs we need to reference the conversation/tune spec details. Only reply on original tune form email. Thank you
Warranty and Disclaimer
- Our calibrations are tried and test, have years of R&D on our vehicles. Due to the many variables we can not guarantee any performance related aspects that may be expected. We do not offer any warranty on any calibration, and can not be held responsible for any OEM or aftermarket product failure. We will do everything possible to ensure your OEM conrods and gears do not bend/break but other factors can be contributing factors like general fatigue, oil supply, temps and more . Similarly its common for fuel pumps to FAIL, again we will do everything in our power including adding fuel safety trips to stop and lean conditions due to fuel supply issues
- Both dynamometers and high power street driving have an inherent amount of risk. Testing for maximum horsepower places strain on a vehicle’s engine, drive train and other mechanical parts.You will understand and agree that mechanical problems can and will occur during or as a result of such testing and calibration. These mechanical problems may include, but are not limited to, clutch wear, diff’s, blown head gaskets, con rods, and pistons, rings, pumps, turbo and many other items. You authorize Linney Tuning to test and calibrate your vehicle in person or remotely on the dynamometer and or street as needed. You hereby knowingly and voluntarily release Linney Tuning, from any obligations, claims, or causes of action of any kind for other damages, or for expenses whether caused by the negligence of the releases or otherwise, that arise in connection with the tuning/testing of my vehicle. Linney Tuning assumes no liability for any type of damages resulting from the use of this tuning service.
- Godzilla mode / Pops & bangs / flames IS risky to turbo’s and other parts, and is used at own risk
- If additional changes are requested we do offer updates, revisions, and/or tweaks to any and all tunes/ maps at additional charges at our discretion.
Information Required to get started: